Mobile Application Technology Overview
Mobile applications development is already a major trend in the software industry, and is growing every day. From simple games to custom software for logistics, more and more developers need to make their software run on smart phones and tablets. There are many technologies and frameworks available, but which is best for you? This seminar will help you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of the various technology choices, so that you can make an informed decision that is best for your organisation.
Do you need a quote? Want to discuss your requirements? We promise to get back to you within 1 working day.
Fields marked with * are required.
Incus Data does not sell or otherwise distribute email addresses. We will not divulge your personal information to anyone unless specifically authorised by you.
Audience: Is This The Right Course For Me?
You should attend this Mobile Application Development Overview if:
- You are a programmer and you want to understand your options for mobile development.
- You are a project manager, and you want to evaluate the best mobile app technology for your team.
- You are a technical manager, and you want to be informed about the best mobile app technology options for your organisation.
Prerequisites: Am I Ready For The Course?
There are no prerequisites for the Mobile Application Technology Overview seminar. A familiarity with basic web technologies, however, will be beneficial.
Please ensure you meet the prerequisites for this course before you attend. Read the importance of course prerequisites to understand why this is necessary.
If you are not sure which is the right course for you, please call us. We will be happy to advise you, based on your training goals and your experience.
Objectives: What Will I Learn?
After you have completed the Mobile Application Technology Overview, you will:
- Understand the concept of mobile applications, as well as the advantages and limitations of such apps.
- Understand the criteria you need to evaluate before deciding on your development technology.
- Understand the differences, advantages and disadvantages of the most popular mobile app technologies.
Technical Contents: What Does The Course Cover?
- Introduction to Mobile Application Technology
- Definition of a mobile application.
- Advantages of going mobile.
- Limitations of mobile apps.
- Cross-platform vs hybrid vs native development.
- Criteria for technology evaluation.
- Apache Cordova
- Overview of Cordova.
- Cordova frameworks: Ionic, Phonegap.
- Comparison of frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, React, Framework 7, jQuery, Native Script.
- Overview of Xamarin.
- Windows Phone options.
- Overview of Android.
- Objective C / Swift
- Overview of native iOS technologies.
- Other Topics
- Additional frameworks.
- Considerations for successful implementation.
- Preparation, planning and training for mobile app development.
Testimonials: What Other Delegates Say About This Course
This is a new course.
To get an idea of the quality you can expect, look at the testimonials for other related courses that we offer.
|Duration:||1 day. Courses are presented from 08:30 to 16:30.|
|Price:||R2,900.00 excluding VAT per delegate.
This price includes everything that you need:
All you have to bring to the course is the desire to learn.
Prices are valid from 1 January 2020.
|Location:||The Incus Data Training Venue in Centurion, Pretoria.
If that doesn't suit you, we also offer:
|Date:||Please check the course schedule for the next date.
You can also contact us at tel: (+27) 12-666-2020 or cell/WhatsApp: (+27) 76-694-7705, or email us at email@example.com to find out about dates that suit you.
How Do I Book?
After we have received your booking, we will send you a confirmation that you are booked on the course, an invoice and directions to the venue.
Tip: Most PDF readers, other than Adobe Reader, will let you save the form with the data you have entered. If you are using Adobe Reader, however, you might not be able to do this. But don't despair: when you have typed in the information, just print the file to PDF - and you'll have a completed enrolment form ready to email to us.